Friends of Londiani rebrands to Brighter Communities Worldwide
Strong people build strong communities, creating brighter futures within a better world.
Who are we
With our continual growth it only seemed right that our brand should reflect our wider commitment and objectives.
We still exist for the same purpose: to enable individuals to be authors of their own development. Brighter Communities Worldwide will continue to focus on the empowerment, equality and health of those living in communities.
To live within a world where strong, healthy communities can thrive, building sustainable livelihoods and brighter futures.
The mission of Brighter Communities Worldwide is to work in partnership with communities, to deliver programmes that enrich their lives and help create better futures for them and their families.
Brighter Communities Worldwide considers the whole community, enabling individuals and communities to be authors of their own development, building brighter communities for all. Our model creates an enabling environment for communities to realise change and uses a partnership based approach to deliver relevant programs to meet the needs of communities and individuals.
Creating brighter communities means ensuring:
- Access to good, affordable health care
- Education to help people find a job and be able to articulate their needs
- An income that can sustain a family
- Healthier lives with a supply of clean water and better facilities
Our values underpin everything we do, every decision we make and also help communicate the way we work and how we do things.
- Integrity - We are an organization built on integrity and good governance with a track record for success.
- Passion - We work passionately in all that we do to realise our vision across communities.
- Togetherness – We work together with all our stakeholders; all programmes are based on community needs as identified by themselves.
Our values are based on the way we work:
- As advocates for people who don’t have a voice.
- In partnership with local people, officials, NGOs and governments.
- Giving people the tools to build on what they already have.
- Building on the traditional way of doing things to improve lives for everyone.
- Working together to create brighter communities worldwide