You can shop at our Christmas markets this year on the following dates:
- FOL Office, Midleton – Tuesday 24 November
- Aghada Christmas Fayre, Aghada Community Centre – Sunday 29 November
- Tracton Arts & Community Centre, Minane Bridge – Sunday 29 November
- Sirius Arts Centre, Cobh – Sunday 29 November
- FOL office, Midleton – Thursday 3 December
- Supervalu, Charleville – Friday 4 December & Saturday 5 December
- Great Island Community Centre, Cobh – Sunday 6 December
- Midleton Farmers Market – Saturday 12 December
You can also show your support for Friends of Londiani when we collect donations at Douglas Court Shopping Centre, Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 December.
This year we’re delighted to have four different styles of nativity sets to choose from, all beautifully crafted from banana tree bark or fashioned with wire and beads. There’s a very cute reindeer, Father Christmas on his camel, an angel made using banana tree bark, hand-made Christmas cards and individual tribal figures to bring an African theme to your Christmas.
There are many good reasons to shop with us, not least because these gifts are gorgeous. But also consider the difference you are making:
- You are giving a gift that is beautiful, unique, different, very well made and won’t be forgotten
- You are supporting the artists who produce the crafts – check out James Njoroge and John Maina and Somonaflo Enterprises
- You are supporting our work in Kenya. Your money will feed into smokeless stoves, rain water harvesting tanks, courses run in lifeskills, business training, better latrines in schools, washrooms for girls in school and so much more.
If you would like to help at any of these Christmas markets, know of any other markets or fairs we could attend, or would be interested in taking a box of assorted crafts to sell in your work place or at home get in touch with Rose – 021 4621748 or email email@example.com