Host a Brighter Communities Worldwide coffee morning
Hosting a coffee morning (or any time of day) is a great opportunity to catch up with friends while raising funds for Brighter Communities Worldwide. Peoples’ lives are changing and improving everyday thanks to the support of people like you!
Coffee and tea supporting livelihoods – Kenya is well known for its coffee and tea production, around 70% of Kenyan coffee is produced by small-scale holders. Many of these people are part of the communities that Brighter Communities Worldwide is working with.
People like Joyce and Rachel who are members of the Kabng’etuny Women in Coffee Association, Kericho, Kenya. They grow small amounts of tea and coffee as cash crops, in addition to crops of maize and beans that they grow to feed their families. You can read about Joyce and Rachel and how the funds you raise with your coffee morning will help support their communities.
How it works!
Contact us by email or telephone 021 4621748 or 086 8744612 and we’ll provide you with:
- A poster to help advertise the event
- Tips and ideas to help with your planning
- Bunting especially designed for your Brighter Communities Worldwide coffee morning to decorate your venue
- A ‘Donate’ swing tag – print, cut out and hang from your favourite teapot or milk jug to collect donations
- Information sheet about the Kabng’etuny women in coffee
- Social media graphics to use on Facebook or Twitter to promote your event and invite friends, and to thank people after the event
- Photographs of a coffee morning set up to use on your social media
Let us know of your plans and the date you plan to hold your event by emailing email@example.com or telephone (+ 353) 021 4621748 and we will provide you with tea and coffee from Kenya.
If you are interested in getting involved with any of Brighter Communities Worldwide fundraising events, or would like to volunteer to fundraise for Brighter Communities Worldwide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brighter Communities Worldwide is committed to achieving the standards outlined in the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising supplied by ICTR, the organisation representing the interests of Irish charities – Good practice standards for fundraising.
Fundraising for businesses
If you are a business interested in getting involved with any of Brighter Communities Worldwide fundraising events, or would like to discuss your Corporate Social Responsibility ideas with Brighter Communities Worldwide please contact email@example.com