Good practice standards for fundraising
The Guidelines provide Irish charities with good practice standards for fundraising. The Guidelines were issued by the Charities Regulator pursuant to section 14(1) (i) of the Charities Act 2009, to encourage and facilitate the better administration and management of charitable organisations (charities).
The Guidelines aim to:
- improve the way charities in Ireland raise their funds
- promote accountability and transparency among charities
- provide clarity and assurances to donors about the organisations they support.
Brighter Communities Worldwide commits to doing this by:
- maintaining good fundraising practice
- providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors from the public
- provide clarity and assurances to you about how we spend your money.
Brighter Communities Worldwide has considered the Guidelines and we believe we meet the standards these set out.
- Read about our current fundraising activities in our most recent annual report
- Read our Donor Charter for Fundraising
- Get in touch with us; read our complaints and feedback procedure for fundraising
- Download the full Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public
- Charities Institute Ireland
- Download our Statement of Compliance
- Read our Data Protection Policy
- Read our Data Protection Statement