Friends of Londiani 2015 Communications Survey
Prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to Friends of Londiani volunteers, supporters & donors who have been invited by enewsletter on 29/09/2015 to complete a the 'Friends of Londiani 2015 Communications Survey'
- Employees of Friends of Londiani registered charity (CHY 16505) are not eligible to enter the draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the 'Friends of Londiani 2015 Communications Survey' by 01/11/2015 at 23:59 GMT+1. No purchase or donation is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with 'Friends of Londiani 2015 Communication Survey' in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person through completing the 'Friends of Londiani 2015 Communications Survey'.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 GMT+1 on 1 November 2015. Survey entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of survey entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions & will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 2 November 2015.
- The winner will receive a nativity set made in Kenya by John Maina with 8 pieces made from wire, fabric, banana tree fibre and housed in their own box embellished with a beaded star.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 6 November 2015 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize when notified of winning by Friends of Londiani. If a winner does not respond to Friends of Londiani within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Friends of Londiani shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Friends of Londiani by post.
- The name of the winner will be announced on Friends of Londiani’s Facebook page after 20 November 2015.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.